If you’re in an emergency, start here:
• If anyone is injured, or at risk of being injured, call 911 immediately!
• If a tree has fallen on power lines:
– and you’re in a vehicle making contact with the power line: stay in the vehicle, and call 911
– and you’re near the power line: stay clear, and call 911.
• If a tree has fallen on your house, move to an area of the house that is unaffected by the tree. Never assume that the room is safe.
UTS is here for you
We've got your emergency covered
Emergency tree removal service or emergency tree care is what we do best. Our team of ISA certified arborists are trained for any type of situations, and you can be assured that in our almost 40 years of experience, there isn’t a situation we can’t address – for example trees on hydro, on buildings, or blocking driveways.